Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

AudreaRobbins
    Participant

I haven’t used the 2 X themes I purchased last year in a while so I cannot remember where the videos are that I can watch to brush up on how to use the theme. I know there were some but I can’t find them over in the Dashboard. Can anyone direct me to anywhere else some help videos might be so I can brush up on the changes that have taken place since I have used X. Alot has changed since I bought the theme last year and I really never had the chance to truly use them and implement them back then when I did purchase them. Thanks in advance everyone. Videos are just easier for me than a bunch of reading. I’m well versed in WordPress, I just want to understand this theme before I begin on it. And I swear there seemed to be alot more videos last year over in the Dashboard that there are now. Were they removed?

John Ezra

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! There have been a number of updates over the past year and a lot of content in the Knowledge-base are currently being updated as well. While we are still in the process of updating our help articles, we’d be happy to assist you in any area possible.

You can check our Changelog to see what’s been updated.

Let us know what you’d like to achieve, and we’ll do our best to help you. Thanks!