Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

ceniga
    Participant

Hey there! I have the html code for the Pop Up Opt In. I don’t see any option other than “href” in the button customization. I was wondering if I could use Custom Css to trigger the Pop up. Thank you!

Lely

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain about your setup based on the information given in your post. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification and access on your site on a private reply, we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

ceniga
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Paul R

Hi,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

ceniga
    Participant

Alright thank you. I will try them out.
    Edit: I have the embedded code.

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    var mh_rs_id = “bf54315c1a474e7e840a1558ad3e86cdfa245bb5487339ee73d23a5cc797ec0f”;
    var mh_sc_id = “297e9f22-986d-4e61-8a00-bf9179bd1c7b”;
    var mh_opt_id = “mh-optin-div”
    </script>
    <script src=”//app.markethero.io/js/optin.js”></script>
    <div id=”mh-optin-div”></div>

I just can’t figure out how to get the button to pop this up if that makes sense. All I see is the HREF option.

ceniga
    Participant

What if I added my own button with “raw content” than could I put the embedded code in it?

Lely

Hi There,

That code seems to be that it will just display the form. Ask the provider of the code/form on how to incorporate it in a class. So that class instead will be added on a button. When the button was click, that class will trigger the popup. That is how it works usually.

Hope this helps.

ceniga
    Participant

Alright I asked. Could you put an example of how it usually works integrated with your button? Maybe without the javascript and I can figure out how to put it in? They also gave me a HTML code. I don’t know if that is any help.

<form id=”markethero-form” action=”//app.markethero.io/public/optin/deca6ea5a43545e9877fd234f16e04a5619c9f6e2e1dd34b2511f9fb61af7669/297e9f22-986d-4e61-8a00-bf9179bd1c7b/subscribe” method=”post”><input id=”markethero-submit-form-name” type=”text” name=”name” tabindex=”0″ placeholder=”Complete your first name…”><br><input id=”markethero-submit-form-last-name” type=”text” name=”lastName” tabindex=”0″ style=”display: none;” placeholder=”Complete your last name…”><br><input id=”markethero-submit-form-email” type=”email” name=”email” tabindex=”0″ placeholder=”Complete your email…” required=””><br><input type=”hidden” name=”csrfToken” value=””><input id=”markethero-submit-form-button” type=”submit” value=”DOWNLOAD NOW” tabindex=”0″></input></form>

ceniga
    Participant

Okay update!

I added the script to JS. I gave it an id and a class to match the button I have on my page. Would this work? Also I am trying to find the JS code to trigger the button if that makes sense. Here is the code I added…

<div id=”div1″ class=”button.white”>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    var mh_rs_id = “deca6ea5a43545e9877fd234f16e04a5619c9f6e2e1dd34b2511f9fb61af7669”;
    var mh_sc_id = “297e9f22-986d-4e61-8a00-bf9179bd1c7b”;
    var mh_opt_id = “mh-optin-div”
    </script>
    <script src=”//app.markethero.io/js/optin.js”></script>
    <div id=”mh-optin-div”></div>

Paul R

Hi,

You can try adding this in a raw content element.

<div id="my-form" style="display: none;">
    <div class="ilightbox-toolbar light myclass" style="display: block;"><a class="ilightbox-close" title="Press Esc to close"></a></div>
    <form id="markethero-form" action="//app.markethero.io/public/optin/deca6ea5a43545e9877fd234f16e04a5619c9f6e2e1dd34b2511f9fb61af7669/297e9f22-986d-4e61-8a00-bf9179bd1c7b/subscribe" method="post"><input id="markethero-submit-form-name" type="text" name="name" tabindex="0" placeholder="Complete your first name..."><br><input id="markethero-submit-form-last-name" type="text" name="lastName" tabindex="0" style="display: none;" placeholder="Complete your last name..."><br><input id="markethero-submit-form-email" type="email" name="email" tabindex="0" placeholder="Complete your email..." required=""><br><input type="hidden" name="csrfToken" value=""><input id="markethero-submit-form-button" type="submit" value="DOWNLOAD NOW" tabindex="0"></input></form>
    </div>

<a class="x-btn my-lightbox x-btn-small" href="#my-form" data-type="inline" data-options="thumbnail: ''">Apply Now</a>

[lightbox selector=".my-lightbox"]

Hope that helps.

ceniga
    Participant

I copied and pasted that and it says that there is unclosed HTML tags. So I went and found a HTML Tag Finder and it said all tags were closed.

Do you know why this may be happening?

Rue Nel

Hello There,

Please update the code and use this:

<div id="my-form" style="display: none;">
    	<div class="ilightbox-toolbar light myclass" style="display: block;"><a class="ilightbox-close" title="Press Esc to close"></a></div>
    	<form id="markethero-form" action="//app.markethero.io/public/optin/deca6ea5a43545e9877fd234f16e04a5619c9f6e2e1dd34b2511f9fb61af7669/297e9f22-986d-4e61-8a00-bf9179bd1c7b/subscribe" method="post"><input id="markethero-submit-form-name" type="text" name="name" tabindex="0" placeholder="Complete your first name..."><br/><input id="markethero-submit-form-last-name" type="text" name="lastName" tabindex="0" style="display: none;" placeholder="Complete your last name..."><br/><input id="markethero-submit-form-email" type="email" name="email" tabindex="0" placeholder="Complete your email..." required=""><br/><input type="hidden" name="csrfToken" value=""><input id="markethero-submit-form-button" type="submit" value="DOWNLOAD NOW" tabindex="0"></input></form>
    </div>

<a class="x-btn my-lightbox x-btn-small" href="#my-form" data-type="inline" data-options="thumbnail: ''">Apply Now</a>

[lightbox selector=".my-lightbox"]

If the issue is still the same, could you please send us the url of the page so that we can take a closer look?

Thank you in advance.

ceniga
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Christopher

Hi there,

#1 Please add following code in Customize -> Custom -> Global CSS :

input#markethero-submit-form-button {
        font-size: 12px;
        margin: 0 auto;
        display: block;
    }

#2 You can put your form code instead of following code :

<form id="markethero-form" action="//app.markethero.io/public/optin/deca6ea5a43545e9877fd234f16e04a5619c9f6e2e1dd34b2511f9fb61af7669/297e9f22-986d-4e61-8a00-bf9179bd1c7b/subscribe" method="post"><input id="markethero-submit-form-name" type="text" name="name" tabindex="0" placeholder="Complete your first name..."><br/><input id="markethero-submit-form-last-name" type="text" name="lastName" tabindex="0" style="display: none;" placeholder="Complete your last name..."><br/><input id="markethero-submit-form-email" type="email" name="email" tabindex="0" placeholder="Complete your email..." required=""><br/><input type="hidden" name="csrfToken" value=""><input id="markethero-submit-form-button" type="submit" value="DOWNLOAD NOW" tabindex="0"></input></form>

Hope that helps.

ceniga
    Participant

I added those two codes into the Global CSS and nothing seemed to happen. What is that code suppose to do?
    Thank you guys for all the help by the way!