Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

Dana James Mwangi
    Participant

Hello, I have installed ConvertPlug on this website here:

http://jdakar.com/2017

When I Enter my MailChimp API, it says that I don’t have any lists in my MailChimp Account. This is not true. I have 2 lists. Also, when I try to build a pop-up form, the Name and email fields don’t show. Please help. I’ve attached screenshots of the issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dana James Mwangi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Lely

Hi Dana,

Please double check the password. It is incorrect when I tried to login.

Dana James Mwangi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dana James Mwangi
    Participant

Did those credentials work for you?

Lely

Hi Dana,

I am able to login. I did try to create a campaign to see the issue but then I got another error:
    HTTP Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 15005 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

You may checkin with your hosting provider regarding CURL erorr.
    Regarding the main issue, you may also contact Mailchimp support, we can’t fully support it since it’s not our system unless the error appears on your site due to X’s plugin issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dana James Mwangi
    Participant

Hello there, I’d like to alert everyone here of what the problem is. It has nothing to do with the X Theme or conflicting plugins.

This website is hosted with A Small Orange. It’s on their shared hosting plan. A Small Orange has purposely blocked MailChimp from sites on shared hosting plans, and you must upgrade to their VPS cloud hosting for your website to connect to MailChimp. I’ve never heard of anything like this, but it’s true. We are moving this website to new a new hosting company today.

Christopher

Thanks for sharing the information.