Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

millamowalls
    Participant

Hi, I have a mailchimp-list connected to a ‘Campaign’ in ConvertPlug. Then created a ‘Convert Plug -slide in’ to my site. Everything looks fine and seems to be working…! BUT when I try to ‘add a name and e-mail’ to the form on the page, nothing adds to the list?
    – I have one just a “mailchimp-sign up-form” on the site (in a column) and when you ‘add’ someone there, you get a response “Thank for signing up” but still no e-mail adds to the list?
    – The ‘ConvertPlug-slide-in-module’ is supposed to say ‘Thank you for signings up’ as well but that’s not happening at all…..

What am I doing wrong?
    Is the “mailchimp-sign up-form” on the site AND ‘ConvertPlug-slide-in-module’ in conflict? can I not use both??

Thanks for your help!

http://bemanningsborgen.se

Christian

Hey there,

Please give us access to your WordPress admin and Mailchimp account so we could investigate this issue.

Thanks.

millamowalls
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rad

millamowalls
    Participant

Thank you so much! Sorry about late respons from me, I’ve been too busy…. Hope my web hotel can help!!

Joao

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks!

millamowalls
    Participant

millamowalls
    Participant

Rad

Hi there,

I see they lifted the restriction. It’s now displaying a different error message on your end.

Though I just checked it and it’s working now. There is no previous error, nor your provided error anymore.

Would you mind checking it again? Please use different email, it will fail registering the same email.

Thanks!

millamowalls
    Participant

Hi, Great! Yes, they prob lifted the restriction…

Did you check both bemanningsborgen.se and hallondesign.se?

I did give you both logins, cool if you could.

The one on hallondesign seems to not work for me as for now, so I do not want to have it on my front page at the moment so check this copy of my start page here:
    https://hallondesign.se/test/

Thanks again Rad!

Christian

Here’s the Mailchimp error:

MailChimp Error: LNAME must be provided – Please enter a value. [Mailchimp_List_MergeFieldRequired]

Please remove the LNAME field in your Mailchimp account.

Thanks.

millamowalls
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Finally! 😉

I do have another question about the X add-on Superfly meny, do I have to start new thread or could you help me here?

I tried for so long to solve it, search and read, but I can’t see what’s wrong…
    So I did give up but the problem remains…

Question:
    The under meny folds out on a desktop view but not on a mobile? But I have clicked the option to show on mobile… ‘ALLOW SUBMENU ON MOBILES’

Any clue’s?

Thank you again!

Rad

Hi there,

I don’t see SuperFly from your site, I checked in admin and there is no SuperFly. Are you referring to the standard mobile menu and wish to display inline menu by default? If yes, please add this CSS to Admin > Appearance > Customizer > Custom > CSS

.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
    height: auto !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

millamowalls
    Participant

Rad

Hi there,

Ah, thanks for the clarification. The thing that I can see is, there is no hover functionality in mobile. When you click a link, it will link regardless of device. Hence, if you wish to open a sub-menu on mobile upon click, you’ll have to disable the parent’s menu link, eg. by adding empty URL or #.

Cheers!