Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

Matt Morse
    Participant

I have tried without success to find another forum topic regarding this. I want to change the color, or opacity, of the white stock border around the lightbox images/videos. I have a black overlay with .9 opacity behind my lightbox and this white border is just jarring and distracting. Is it possible to remove or change the style of this border? Thanks in advance.

Prasant Rai

Hello Matt,

Thanks for writing in!

You can add this under Custom > CSS in the Customizer:

.ilightbox-holder {
        background: #ddd !important;
    }

Thanks.

Matt Morse
    Participant

I had to change the color value to “black” instead of the hex value above but that worked! Thanks!

I have another question regarding the lightbox. I have multiple images linked to light boxes on one page. I do not want the carousel of all the page’s videos when the lightbox is activated. I want only the video linked in the image shortcode visible at a time. How is this attainable?

Also, I don’t like the odd lightbulb thing that pops up at the top of the screen when the lightbox is activated. Is there a way to deactivate that?

Joao

Hi There,

In order that you dont have all the images on the lightbox you need to use a different lightbox selector to each image.

In order to remove the loader, please enter the following code to Appereance Customizer Custom CSS

.ilightbox-loader.light div {
       display: none;
    }

Hope it helps

Joao

Matt Morse
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Christian

In that case, each image link must have its own lightbox shortcode with its unique selector. See https://community.theme.co/kb/shortcode-walkthrough-lightbox/ for more details.

Thanks.

Matt Morse
    Participant

Did you look at my page? Each video image does have its own class assigned and it is still not working.

Joao

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks

Matt Morse
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Joao

Hi There,

Please clean your browser cache and test it again, it seems to be working on my end and each video is being loaded alone in the lightbox.

Let us know how it goes,

Joao

Matt Morse
    Participant

We good. Thanks!

Joao

Glad to hear it and thanks for letting us know!

Cheers!