Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

billium99
    Participant

Hello – I have an older unassigned license # that I can never assign on a new website.

It always tells me “looks like a new license not in your account yet” (paraphrasing).

I’ll follow up with a private message with the license number but I need to understand what needs to be done to make this usable again. It’s failed on numerous new domains I’ve tried. Other older unassigned licenses work fine.

Please advice

Thanks

Bill

billium99
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nico

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in.

Please try to remove the URL in your license page first where you will validate your license. Just directly put the purchase code in your domain.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

billium99
    Participant

I don’t understand this instruction. I paste the key into my website and try to validate and it tells me the same message:

This looks like a brand new purchase code that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.

This was purchased 8 months ago.

Rahul

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks.