Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

journeysct
    Participant

Hello,
    I started this question in the wrong place yesterday. I am really curious if this issue has been addressed in the past or will be in the near future.

I was very much looking forward to purchasing the new iPad Pro announced yesterday and using that to create new pages on my website. I am using Safari and when I login and “Edit with Cornerstone”, everything looks perfect. But it doesn’t work. I cannot drag an element into a row. I can create the rows, no problem, but cannot add an Element at all.

Is this a known issue and if so, it is being addressed? If not, are there any suggested workarounds? I think this may grow into a concern for many others in the future. I am aware that this may be an iOS issue, but it’s looking like it is oh so close. Maybe having a way to click to add an element to a pre-selected row, just like I can click to add a row.
    Thanks for considering this concern.

Nico

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in.

Could not confirm any issues yet. Would you mind sharing us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it as private reply.

Thanks.

journeysct
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Paul R

Hi,

Cornerstone is not fully usable in mobile and tablets. Building website is only advisable for desktop computers. In the desktop, you can simulate desktop, tablet, and mobile (scaling down preview size). But you can’t do that in mobile, you can’t simulate a fully functional desktop view on it.

The content building should be done through desktop only, some functionality and feature are not available on mobile which is only available from the desktop. Like a pointing device and etc. In short, don’t do site development if your tablet.

Thanks!