Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

sargentaiden
    Participant

As the title says. Fairly simple one this time ahaha

url: https://performancehoops.ca

I don’t have parallax on the homepage, but on the other pages.

Rad

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I don’t see any parallax in your site, and section’s parallax doesn’t have any zoom effect.

Thanks!

sargentaiden
    Participant

Hi Rad!

If you look at any of the pages beside the homepage, parallax is on for each image at the top of each page. And for some reason the pics are zoomed in.

Christian

Not sure what you mean by parallax zooming but if you simply mean parallax, you can disable it in your Section’s setting (see attachment)

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sargentaiden
    Participant

Nono. I have parallax enabled, but when I enable it, it zooms on the image I’ve uploaded when I’m editing in Cornerstone. The images you see at the top of all my pages, besides the homepage, are almost zoomed/cropped versions of the actual images I uploaded. But, when I disable it, the full image is seen on my pages…

sargentaiden
    Participant

Why is that happening with parallax on?

Rue Nel

Hello There,

When parallax effect is applied to your background image, the background image will automatically resize and zoom so that parallax would take effect. If you just a simply static background image, you can always disable parallax option in the section settings and make use of this code background-attachment: fixed; background-position: 50% 0 !important; in the style field to have the background image as fixed and the text will move with a slight difference from the parallax effect.

Hope this make sense.

sargentaiden
    Participant

Hey there!

That does make sense, however that code does the exact same resizing thing that parallax does…

How do I still get parallax but not the resizing?

Paul R

Hi,

You can try adding background-size: contain !important; in the style field of your section element.

Hope that helps

sargentaiden
    Participant

It didn’t seem to change the size of the pic.

Christopher

Hi there,

Upon checking your site, you didn’t add provided code yet, please see the attachment.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.