Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

bteague28
    Participant

I don’t remember installing Theme My Login, so I assume it came with Theme X. I’ve activated reCaptcha by adding my Private and Public key. What is the correct short code to add to the Register page? Here is the current one.

[theme-my-login]

Thanks in advance!

Rahul

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you’re trying to do.
    If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do. We’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Thanks for understanding!

bteague28
    Participant

I’m trying to add a Captcha to my WordPress Register page. I’m getting a lot of SPAM registrations.

Prasant Rai

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please have a look at following plugins:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-recaptcha-integration/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-captcha/

Thanks.

bteague28
    Participant

I know how to use Google reCaptcha. Unfortunately, I can’t get it to work with Theme X. Do you know how to get Theme My Login reCaptcha to work with your Theme? I don’t remember installing Theme My Login. Is it a plugin that installs with Theme X?

Jade

HI there,

Theme My Login is not a bundled plugin with X. It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

bteague28
    Participant

OK, no worries. That’s all you had to say. I completely understand that you can’t support 3rd party plugins.

Rahul

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thank you.