Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

wnhorne246
    Participant

I’m having an issue at http://dev.emilycolin.com/11-75-personal-peculiarities/ when X-Smooth Scroll is turned on and the Fancybox is engaged by opening any lightbox, the whole background shifts to the left about 20px. When you close it, it shifts back. This only happens when the Smooth Scroll plugin is turned on. I’ve also setup the same grid using just the lightbox effect, instead of opening a post at http://dev.emilycolin.com/for-book-clubs/. When you open the Fancybox on that page the background does not shift when the Smooth Scroll is on, but you can still “see” the margin on the right hand side. When the Smooth Scroll is turned off, the background shits “Right.” There is something conflicting here. Please let me know if you require my credentials.

Thanks

Rupok

Hi there,

I can’t see such issue so not sure if X-Smooth Scroll is enabled or not. Would you add a screencast of what you are facing?

Thanks

wnhorne246
    Participant

Sorry, you must have been looking while I was testing. Please try it again. It is turned on now.

Paul R

Hi,

To fix it, you can add this under Custom > CSS in the Customizer.

html.x-smooth-scroll {
        overflow-y: hidden !important;
    }

Hope that helps.

wnhorne246
    Participant

Nope, the background is still shifting.

Christian

Can you give us a screen recording of the issue?

Thanks.

wnhorne246
    Participant

I have no software to do this. Are you not seeing this on your end? I have tested this on three different computers and see it on all of them in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and IE? I should note that this does not happen on mobile but there are no scroll bars either.

Christian

I’m sorry but no. I don’t see any issue. See

View post on imgur.com

wnhorne246
    Participant

That’s because you’re looking on the wrong page. The page is at http://dev.emilycolin.com/11-75-personal-peculiarities/

Christian

Sorry for the confusion. Please try adding the code below in your Appearance > Customize > Custom > CSS

.esgbox-lock .esgbox-overlay {
        overflow-y: hidden;
    }

If that doesn’t help, please give us access to your WordPress admin

Thanks.

wnhorne246
    Participant

Nope, still doing it.

Joao

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks

Joao

wnhorne246
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Christian

Hey there,

I’ve added the code below in your Appearance > Customize > Custom > CSS and it’s now fixed.

.esgbox-lock .esgbox-overlay {
        overflow-y: hidden !important;
    }

.esgbox-margin {
        margin-right: 0 !important;
    }

Hope that helps. 🙂

wnhorne246
    Participant

Yes you did, Thank you very much!