Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

Frocreate
    Participant

I’d like to make a “current special” widget that I can include in a handful of widgetized areas of the site. I’m thinking this would be the best way so that when the special changes each month or so, the widget can be edited in one place instead of going to each page or sidebar to update the special. There has to be a simple way to do this, right?

THanks for your help!

Jade

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your post. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Frocreate
    Participant

Thanks but I was able to achieve what Im looking for by adding code to the “text” option in the WP widget area.

Basically I was trying to create a “current special” or coupon that could be updated in one place (the text widget) but incorporated into several areas of the site (sidebars, etc) so I dont have to update EACH page with the same information.

Lely

Hi There,

Glad you were able to figure this out. Thank you for updating us.

Always,
    X