Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

Maarten
    Participant

Hello,

I hava a stange problem. I try to edit my cornerstone pages, but every page i open show’s in text editor. if i click click on Cornerstone (and on YEP) and than edit with cornerstone, i get a new page (see Attachment).

i tried:

• Copy content to new page
    • Clone page
    • add define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
      define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
      ini_set(‘max_execution_time’, 300); to WP-config and check

• Reinstall X
    • Reinstall Cornerstone
    • Install Transient Cleaner

Nothing seems to work. I hope someone can help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rupok

Hi there,

Thanks for updating. It seems you have edited the page content outside of Cornerstone or it’s not built with Cornerstone – http://prntscr.com/9p8hao

As indicated by the warnings in the post editor, if you edit content outside of Cornerstone it won’t be saved when you edit again or might get corrupted too. So I am afraid you need to rebuild this page if you want to edit with Cornerstone again.

Cheers!

Maarten
    Participant

Hello,

It’s on every page. we made all the pages with cornerstone. No editing in the text editor. Only change that made was the URL.

Regards,

Robert

Rue Nel

Hi Robert,

To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
    – Link to your site

– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thank you.

Maarten
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rue Nel

Hello Robert,

It seems that you haven’t followed the correct migration process to preserver Cornerstone data. Please check out our knowledge base here: https://community.theme.co/kb/cornerstone-migration/

On the other hand, X 4.3.4 is now available! This release contains several bug fixes and we’re quite excited about the new features, so be sure to check out the changelog. Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.