Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

darren28gould
    Participant

Greetings.

I trust you are well?

My cornerstone is no longer saving updates.

When I click save it gives me a big green bar success however when I try go home and or refresh my page the updates have not applied.

I have a validate version of the X theme but I have noticed all my additional application like cornerstone, and other plugins are not validating. is this maybe the issue?

darren28gould
    Participant

Furthermore to activation issues

I am having issues with the validation of Cornerstone. I have validated the X theme, which should automatically validate Cornerstone, but whenever I try to access Cornerstone it says I need to validate it, when I press the validate button it takes me to the X theme validation page.

Hope you guys can help.

Many thanks.

Christian

Hey there,

Please uninstall Cornerstone then go to Addons and it will be automatically installed again.

If the issue persists, please give us access to your WordPress admin and FTP.

Thanks.

darren28gould
    Participant

Hey There.

I cant thank you enough for your reply.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and no luck. I have noticed that it has done it with all the apps.

What do you require from me

Christopher

Hi there,

1] Please go to X Addons > Home and revoke the validation (https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/04/17110514/Capture53.jpg).
    2] Please login to your account and revoke the license.
    3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.your-domain.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
    4] Go back to X Addons > Home again, and insert the license again.

Do you have saving issue on specific pages? or does this happen on all pages?

Please connect to FTP and add following lines in wp-config.php file :

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Hope it helps.

darren28gould
    Participant

Thank you Christopher.

I will give this a shot

Paul R

You’re welcome! 🙂