Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

Joe C
    Participant

Hello,

Site: joecampoli.com
    WP: 4.3.1
    X: 4.1 (running X child theme)

Working on a personal site of mine, and I have a 3rd party plugin for social media sharing called Ultimate Social Media Plus. It seems when I place the short code for this plugin I cannot get it to center align in the text area. Now I know you don’t support 3rd party plugin problems which is understandable but I’m not sure if this is the plugin or theme related?

Zeshan

Hi Joe,

Thanks for writing in!

It seems your site is currently in under construction mode, would you mind disabling it or providing us with your WordPress login credentials so that we can take a closer look? Though, we cannot guarantee a fix as we do not support 3rd party plugins. Please don’t forget to select Set as private reply to ensure your data remains hidden from other users.

Thanks!

Joe C
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Friech

Hi There,

Thanks for the credentials, there is no X styling applied on this plugin so this is an plugin issue. Though we can apply an custom css to center the icon. Any additional issue cause by this plugin will need to be directed to the original developer.

.sfsiplus_norm_row.sfsi_plus_wDiv {
    	width: 100% !important;
    	text-align: center !important;
    }

Hope it helps, Cheers!

Joe C
    Participant

worked perfectly thank you! I was trying to figure out which div to target to use that css code but was getting a little confusing. Im curious, why text-align and not setting margin coding?

Zeshan

Hi Joe,

I’m a different support member, your logins are not working anymore so I cannot check the actual site. Though, the reason I’m assuming is that we’re targeting inline elements inside that div and thus text-align will work instead of margins (that only applies to the targeted element).

Thanks!

Joe C
    Participant

Sorry about that, I changed the pass back after all was working correctly. I just wanted to get a little more understanding on this css worked.

appreciate the explanation!

Darshana

Glad we were able to help 🙂