Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

kareynolds
    Participant

I’m getting a 500 internal server error when attempting to log into my site via wordpress. Please advise how to fix this.

http://79.170.40.229/andyreynoldshostingpackage.com/wordpress/

Prasant Rai

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password
    – FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks.

kareynolds
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jade

Hi there,

You can get your FTP details for your hosting company.

We will need it so that we could access your files and check what’s causing the error.

Thank you.

kareynolds
    Participant

I’m afraid I don’t understand. If my wordpress site is hosted by anyone it would be wordpress. Can you please direct me how to gain that information?

Rad

Hi there,

Your hosting company or provider is where you’re paying for hosting/serving your site for the world wide web. Where do you register/signup your site? You can provide CPanel login credentials if FTP isn’t available.

Thanks!

kareynolds
    Participant

You are absolutely right, my apologies I didn’t think I had the wordpress site hosted at all. That caused me to look at the hosting site, which suspended it for some reason and I was able to resolve the problem. Thanks for your help!

Friech

We’re delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!