Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

hipneck
    Participant

I can’t get WooCommerce One Page Checkout to look good. When I set up Storefront (WooCommerce theme) it looks great. Is this something you can help me with? I would rather not have a traditional shopping cart bc I’m funneling donations to about 35 different partner organizations. It’s best to complete the donation on one page. The site is in maintenance mode so if you need the url and login info let me know.

All plugins and themes are up-to-date.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hipneck
    Participant

In addition, I get the error messages in the wrong place.

Attachments:

hipneck
    Participant

Confirmed: This isn’t a plugin conflict. I’ve deactivated everything excepting WooCommerce and there’s still problems. Activated WooCommerce One Page Checkout next and it’s as ugly as ever. If I activate a different theme, like Twenty Sixteen or Storefront, it looks fabulous. This must have to do with X. The unfortunate thing is I’ve been asked to go live in 3 days… help!

hipneck
    Participant

And, in addition, it’s not calculating totals… although the calculations work perfectly fine in other themes. Switching stacks doesn’t fix it. Saving settings doesn’t fix it. Deactivating plugins or themes doesn’t fix it. Boo!! 🙁 I’m sure it’s something really obvious that I am overlooking but I’m not getting anywhere. Sorry to panic but I’m def at that point!

hipneck
    Participant

I’m going to try removing all custom CSS. I bet you that’s it… *sigh*

Christian

Hey there,

Though we don’t have support for plugin conflicts, we’d love to investigate the issue since you said it’s happening only in X and not with the default WordPress theme. Please take note though that we could not guarantee or promise an immediate fix. Can you provide a video recording of the issue and how it should look?

Thanks.

hipneck
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

hipneck
    Participant

(PS The calculations problem WAS a CSS issue which I have since resolved. The other issues are still a problem.)

Rue Nel

Hello There,

To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
    – Link to your site

– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

If you are using a legacy child theme, please check this topic:
    https://community.theme.co/forums/topic/child-theme-updates/

Thank you.

hipneck
    Participant

Zeshan

Hi there,

Thanks for writing back!

I’m afraid the logins are not working (see: http://prntscr.com/aveahe). Please confirm.

Thank you!

hipneck
    Participant

Christopher

Hi there,

Please check the attachment as I don’t see checkout fields in product page.

Thanks.

Attachments:

hipneck
    Participant

I had deactivated the plugin while I was working on the site because it’s so ugly. *sheepish grin*

Go ahead and test by activating/deactivating the plugin. (WooCommerce One Page Checkout)

Christopher

Hi there,

Please add following code in Customize -> Custom -> CSS :

@media (min-width:979px){
    p#billing_first_name_field, p#billing_last_name_field, p#billing_email_field, p#billing_state_field {
        width: 48%;
        float: left;
    }
    .woocommerce-billing-fields {
        width: 48%;
        float: left;
    }
    p#billing_company_field input, p#billing_address_1_field input, div#s2id_billing_country, p#billing_address_2_field input, p#billing_city_field input {
        width: 85% !important;
    }
    p#order_comments_field textarea {
        width: 50%;
    }
    div#s2id_billing_state {
        width: 91% !important;
    }
    }

Hope it helps.