Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

Kyle
    Keymaster

Ryan,

Great job and thanks for coming back to share this! This is a great example to see how different and varied each implementation of X can be…Kudos!

Adrianne P
    Participant

@kyle: I thought I put a link! But it seems it didn’t work. Thank you!

Pascal
    Participant

Hi there,
    Great design but i have to learn a lot of this
    My design with the X theme on
    http://www.vork-revisie.nl/

Casey P
    Participant

Jason – what filter or overlay are you using to achieve the dot matrix look on the rotating images?

Aaron T
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jason G
    Participant

@casey P

It’s an overlay option built into the Rev Slider. In Rev Slider it’s under the Appearance options.

Jason G
    Participant

@Matthew B

How did you set up your homepage with no menu and the popup contact?

Rubin
    Keymaster

Hey Christopher,

looking great! It always amazed us what people do with X and we are looking forward seeing more. I like the red color you’re using a lot and the smart use of the content bands.

Thank you very much! The start with X was a bit hard for me as a Non-Webdesigner, but after realizing the possibilities of X , it wasn’t that hard anymore!

I’m really looking forward to upcoming updates and features! Would love to see more features for the portfolio section!

Jason G
    Participant

@christopher

Nice work on this site and thanks for the information. What’s the Twitter plugin your using on http://chickart.de/ and in your experience is it reliable?

@Jason

Thank you!

The Plugin is called “Twiget Twitter Widget” and it’s very easy to use and in my experience very reliable. It’s quite simple and nice!

Jason G
    Participant

@christopher

Thanks, I’ll give the widget a try. I’ve used a few but never really been too satisfied with reliability.

Brian B
    Participant

@christopher

That’s a banging homepage you got there! I see you design logos, I’m actually in the market for a designer to create a unique brand for my website. Are you interested?

Sarah B
    Participant

@Christpher, hallo!
    Very nice website – hast du toll gemacht 🙂

one question: how did you get the social icons in your footer to look so big, round and cool? Looks great, I want that too! Mine look so tiny with the default settings…
    Danke und alles Gute,
    Sarah