Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

ashleyswanson427
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a poster image that is showing when viewed on desktop but isn’t for some reason on mobile. You can see it here: http://monumentalshift.com/andrew-davis-dev/ (located in the ANDREW IN ACTION region of the page).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

– Ashley

Nico

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, I confirmed that upon checking my mobile it shows that it does not have poster image. Probably because of the errors found in your site browser console.

One of the solution to the error can be found in the link below:

CSS for images as links in Cornerstone not performing as expected

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

ashleyswanson427
    Participant

I tried a variety of the options discussed on this link and none of them seemed to have worked. I thought maybe it would be the trick because the testimonial plugin that I’m using makes the profile pics greyscale until you hover over them. But I even tried disabling that and it still didn’t seem to solve the problem. Any other ideas?

Nabeel A

Hi again,

I tried checking the provided URL but it doesn’t exist anymore. Have you changed the page? Can you please provide the updated page URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!

ashleyswanson427
    Participant

Friech

Hi Ashley,

I see that is a YouTube video, you should be using the Embedded Video element in first place and use the embed video code that YouTube provides.

screenshot

Video Player element is for a video that you have a direct link.

Thanks.

harleyltd
    Participant

I am having the same issue. When I use the short “share” link, the video and poster show on the desktop version but only the video shows on the mobile version. When I use the embed code, nothing shows up. I tried using the full iframe code, the code without the iframe wrapper, and just the link within the iframe code. You can see it here http://realassist.com/

Friech

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Like what I suggested above since this is a YouTube video use the Embedded Video element instead of the Video Player element.

And paste the entire iframe code to the Embedded Video element.

Hope it helps,

Cheers!