Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

dr2486
    Participant

Looking forward to having access to these!

Kyle
    Keymaster

Received some initial submissions that are looking pretty cool…keep em coming!

lnealley
    Participant

Are templates available for view/download?

Kyle
    Keymaster

Not in the immediate future as we are simply inviting people to submit them now while we work through the best distribution path. We have a few ideas related to this that will most likely go live with the relaunch of our updated member center. We’ll definitely keep everyone posted as to when they are available and where.

Cheers!

shellyhope
    Participant

Nice one @charliepryor, looking good

just wondering how you were able to add the icons and colour to your menu items

Cheers

Kyle
    Keymaster

Thanks for all the submissions so far! We’ve received about a dozen or so to date which is a great start for less then a week. We encourage everyone to continue to send your good looking Blocks and Pages as this will be an ongoing initiative within Cornerstone.

Submit Templates

therealmusician
    Participant

I think it might be useful to include a small tutorial on how to get your Cornerstone Template files for the upload. I for one don’t know how to do that – even if I have some pages to share.

Kyle
    Keymaster

You simply save them and export under the Templates section of CS. Then in the same location you can import template files or use ones saved to your library.

dcm3000
    Participant

Have you thought about incentivizing this with a free site license or something like that? It might encourage more participation.

Kyle
    Keymaster

We do have a contest in mind once we take this to a larger scale, at present, we are simply opening it up to those who wish to submit them to seed the initial offering and kick things off.

ZealousMWS
    Participant

Charlie,

I am a beginner to this whole web design stuff! How did you make or where did you get your video background on your homepage?

Kyle
    Keymaster

Hi ZealousMWS,

Please contact Charlie through his site as this thread is reserved for conversations related to Cornerstone Templates.

Thanks!

ZealousMWS
    Participant

Sorry Kyle,

No Problem, like I said, I am a newbie! lol

Kyle
    Keymaster

No worries at all…we all have to start somewhere 🙂

ansh
    Participant

Echo @peacefulbirder
    OK pardon my ignorance but I am a little confused..@DebLiz and @shellyhope – are you talking about the templates @charliepryor has shared or referring to his super nice website pryormedia.net?
    This topic is related to CS template submission and your praises sound like you are talking about CS templates shared by @charliepryor or may be not.

@kyle: I see your tip and will keep the conversation limited to CS here, just want to clear the air.

@charliepryor: Your contribution is much appreciated. Way to go man!