Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

Thai

Hi Brad,

Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your post. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

daveshu1234
    Participant

I’m struggling with this as well.

1) You link to these settings: http://theme.co/media/x_support/rev_slider_integrity_1.jpg

Where precisely in revolution slider are these options, because I just can’t find them.

2) If I want 3 image blocks to pop up what size does each image need to be?

I’ve bought your theme because it’s apparently easy to use, but you can’t reproduce the demo site as claimed, you need to work out how to create every little bit of it, and there are no clear instructions.

I’ve spent 2 days now messing about with it and haven’t even got the home page slider set up yet.

I’m starting to get really, really frustrated and angry, so please explain how to set it up like the slider on the integrity demo 1.

Rad

Hi Dave,

1. That’s from the old version of rev. slider, 4.0. The latest one has completely different UI.

2. The standard demo doesn’t include sliders or even media files and we can’t distribute them. The only demo that contains the complete content and sliders are expanded demo.

We can’t really cover or instructions about rev. slider when it’s already available from its author’s site. Please check it here https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

I understand that it’s quite big for first try, but what you’re trying to achieve is multiple image layer with animation. And you can start from that section.

Thanks!