Z-index with button & image not working

#helppost
Check out the page : http://sabaithaispasaloon.com/org/home-loans/
there is the button in the middle . I have use image to make it over the image but the image showing under the bottom . unfortunitlly the z index is not working any where . please help and suggest .

Hello @KaziTouhid,

Thanks for posting in!

Are you trying to have a button with the phone image as something like this?

• Please remove the image element.
  • In your button element, find the Graphic Setup and enable it.
  • You should be able to find the filed where you can upload the phone image.
  • And lastly, find the “Customize” tab and insert this inline element css:
$el.x-anchor span.x-graphic {
    order: 2;
}

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

this is the design I need to do .

I just need to know how can I use z-index in Button and images ???

Hey @KaziTouhid,

I checked your button and looks like you already figured it out.

Do you still have an issue regarding the button?

Thanks.

I did manage to get the design on desktop but the solution is not good for mobile or anything. As I took two row , I had the button on top row and image on bottom then z-index the whole row with “-” margin but its not a slotution . Please help me out thanks

Hey @KaziTouhid,

I see. There’s currently no option to achieve that design so here’s a temporary workaround.

Add you image as a Graphic of the button then set the Graphic Top and Right Margins to a negative value then add this code in the Button’s Element CSS.

$el,
$el .x-anchor-content {
  overflow:visible;
}

That should achieve something like the screenshot below. I believe you can achieve what you need given this knowledge.

I’ll post this case as a feature request and maybe our developers will take this into account for future button setups.

Hope that helps.

UPDATE: In addition, here’s a non-coding method:

1. Use the new Row. Here’s an introduction in case you’re not aware: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pN_a4eD5NM
  2. Setup 2 Columns inside the Row. Make sure to set 2 columns for all screen sizes.
  3. Enable Flex for the Columns and set the Flexbox > Align Vertical to Center

4. Set the image’s left or right margin to a negative value.

After all that, you should be getting something like the screenshot below. It will be consistent in all screen sizes if you made sure to set 2 columns for all screen sizes.

Hope that helps.

thats sad , every element should support z-index ??? :frowning:

please forward that .

btw I just used the button design as a full image :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your feedback, @KaziTouhid. I’ve forwarded this case.

Yes, you can use a full image instead of using text and graphic. Turn off the Button element’s Text Setup and just set up the Graphic Image.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.