You tell me i have custom css hiding my images and then don't tell me what it is?

What the HEY?? I desperately need to get my images visible on my site - I CANNOT BELIEVE how Themco just leaves someone just Hanging like that - UNREAL…all my posts galleries have disappeared!!!

https://carladawnbehrlenyc.com/tree-of-life-leather-jacket/

there are 13 images attached to this Post and they are visible in the backend

Hi @cdbehrle,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry if you are facing issue with the theme and we are heard to help you with this.
I am not exactly sure what issue you have on the page, I can able to see all the image in this post as well as another post.

If this is related to the image please clear your cache and check again.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks

I’ve spent hours searching for and testing another plugin to replace photomosaic. I’ve tested a bunch.
(I cleared caches b4 I sent the message above btw.)

At this point I’ve tried:
Envira Gallery Lite
Essential Grid (bundled)
FooGallery( both the demo version and the trial free version)
Gallery Bank
Photo Gallery by 10web

At this point I have figured out Essential Grid the best. I want to ask them a pre-sales question but there is no way to reach them that I have been able to find.

I don’t know where the issue I am experiencing on the bundled version is originating from.

The issue is that my larger galleries in Ess.Grid want to break into sections. And in the process creates ugly pagination(?) I think that is what these numbers below are called. I have tried to change all of this in my grid setting, pagination/images per row/infinite scrolling. But none of it changes anything on the front end!

I have also adjusted rows per gallery in the gallery options dropdown in the post

There is the Breakpoint section- but the Themepunch documentation does not actually explain in laymen’s terms how this actually works! (they juse provide a screenshot pointing to the panel) I’ve adjusted that breakpoint as well- but still NO changes have ever reflected on front end. (caches off)

Do you know if this is a limitation of the bundled version? Or something else? (Ess. Grid Demos don’t show splitting up of galleries)

I just want each separate full gallery to show on each page! Regardless as to how many images are in the gallery!

I find it bizarre I can’t find a pre-sales page for them!

Hi @cdbehrle,

I think you’re referring to grid layout, please check this https://www.themepunch.com/faq/masonry-grid-layout-with-even-image-heights/

And Essential Grid’s documentation should be available here https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/

And where do you get that Gallery setting’s screenshot? Maybe I missed something, as I don’t remember seeing that within Essential Grid setting, it looks like Wordpress setting to me.

Thanks!

Yes that second screenshot is in the wordpress gallery setting. Which apparently Ess. Grid works with in a limited fashion if you need it to.

OK some one just mentioned that ess.grid bundled is fully functional and that I just need to get support from you guys - I prefer this because my last experience with themepunch’s support on slider rev was not a happy experience- to many non- answers!
The issue I am having is the splitting of the larger galleries - I want ALL of my galleries to show on one screen upon scroll down - I have tried everything in Ess.grids documentation regarding pagination and infinite scroll, but nothing changes - I have tried changing break point - but nothing changes! Caching is off while I am working on this so I am at a loss!

Thanks for your help

Hello @cdbehrle,

The infinite scroll should have work in the Ess. grid. Would you mind providing us the log in details to your site so that we can inspect your grid settings and test it out?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

left secure note above - there was only inline option under your post!

Thanks for the help

Hello @cdbehrle,

I have checked your grid and it appears that it is a custom grid. Please be advised that pagination and the infinite scroll for the grid is only possible when the source of the grid is a posts, pages or a stream.

And then adding this lines is no longer necessary:

/*adding woocommerce functionality after update */

add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' );
add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );

These three features is already supported by default. For more details about this integration in the theme, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/resizing-woocommerce-images/1706

Hope this helps.

Really? That’s weird ,no infinite scroll on images? Regarding the Css - I am unclear, Do I need to add those lines? Or take them out, or what? Do they control my woocommerce thumbnail sizes? Thanks for any clarification you can provide!

Also can you recommend an image plug in that will accomplish an infinite scroll with an image grid? I have looked at a lot of plug ins and it’s very difficult to tell what can be accomplished with the demo version and most company have no way to ask pre-sales questions

Hi @cdbehrle,

It’s the limitation of the plugin itself, or are you referring to the carousel that loops the images? If yes, then please check this https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/carousel/. I like to check your grid but the credentials are no longer valid.

About those lines, you don’t have to add them anymore but if you’re going to add it, it should be added to the child theme’s functions.php. It only controls the image presentation (display) but not the sizes. Please check the provided URL for further information about Woocommerce image sizing.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.