Yoast seo - x theme pro

Hi,

iโ€™m using x theme pro,
ive installed yoast seo plugin to help the seo off my site.

Now i see that the yoast seo plugin doesnt go very well with x theme , as i get a red dot on every page.
The plugin tells me that there are some points that are need to be improved on my pages ,

examples: it tells me that there are no images on my page , 0 words on my pages , no internal links etcโ€ฆ

my website is : https://www.kopstorm.com/

Can u have a look at my site and give me some tips to improve the seo?

Thank you.

Hello @ElliotMersie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Actually the issue is that, Yoast SEO content analyzer is not able to access Cornerstone content. It only analyzes the raw content of the editor instead of the processed live page. Not to worry as it has nothing to do with how search engines crawl and index your website pages. The problem is specific to Yoast SEO content analyzer that is unable to access contents wrapped in shortcodes.

We are aware of this problem and our developers are looking into this. We have also published a document wherein we have listed the most important things team is currently working on which also includes Yoast SEO. Here is the link:

At the moment I canโ€™t share a specific date but as mentioned in above article, we are hoping for an April release.

Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.