Yoast SEO Premium doesn't find words in body text of post

Hi, I didnt understand the comment from The-E-Blog but I also have the same problem.

Yoast did play nicely with Cornerstone until a few recent updates from Cornerstone. Now Yoast will throw more problems. Is there an effective way to use Cornerstone and Yoast or are these just incompatible now?

Thanks,

The V2 elements are not yet compatible with Yoast. The Classic Elements are. This has already been posted in our issue tracker and our development team will be made aware of this once they go through the list of reports.

Thanks.

Thanks - to you have an estimated time when this will be addressed?

Our development team is currently focusing on finishing the Template Manager feature. After that, they will focus on the reported bugs.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Has this been rectified yet or is there an ETA to the fix? I’m getting similar errors in my Yoast evaluation. I cannot understand The E-Vlog’s post.

We have noticed that the classic headline and text elements sometimes act erratically when they are modified in the layout and we need to assign H2 tags to some of our sub-heads (global css styling was not working so we could not apply H2 headlines as tags into classic headline elements) - so we’ve built our pages using V2 headlines and text elements. Awfully inconvenient if we have to (again) go in and replace all our headlines and text elements with classic versions just to get them to register.

1 Like

Hi,

This is still in our list of bugs to be fixed.

We could not provide an ETA as of the moment but rest assured this does not have an impact on your site SEO. Everything outputs correctly on the front end. The problem is that Yoast can’t properly access the content of our V2 elements to analyze.

Thanks

Cool, thanks Paul for the update. Just flagging that it is a significant issue for us. While I acknowledge that the bug doesn’t affect SEO, we now have no way of checking whether we’re achieving max SEO on our pages. A prioritized bug fix would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Thank for your feedback, @tianagreen. I’ll add your voice to our issue tracker.

1 Like

This is also a significant issue to us. Can I get a bug number for this?

Hi there,

That’s not possible since it’s in private.

But this issue is surely on our list :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Any update on this? When will be the next release?

1 Like

Hello @mcostales84,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As this is broadly going to be a maintenance release wherein we are aiming to fix known bugs and our developer are working hard to ensure that every thing is put into order.

Unfortunately I am not in a position to share the ETA but as per the development roadmap guide we are aiming for a April release. However, please note that it’s a tentative plan and is subject to change.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for understanding.

Hey team,

Was this issue ever solved? I have recently started using Cornerstone and am having this exact issue. Everything is up-to-date.

Any help would be great

Hi @Jamographer,

Some of the fixes for SEO are already implemented, you may check the changelog here https://theme.co/changelog/. But, there are issues that aren’t fixed yet especially for SEO Yoast premium, but the texts should be visible now. Please install the latest X/Pro/Cornerstone so you could utilize the implemented fixes.

Thanks!

Hey Rad, I do have the most up-to-date X and Cornerstone and always install the updates as soon as they are available. I have also tried a few of the other help topics listed in the forum, including using “Classic Editor” to get the result. I have since deleted the Classic Editor as it didn’t work either.

See attached from cornerstone page. This is the same issue across all cornerstone pages.

Hey @Jamographer,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Thanks guys,

Here are the details:

Hello There,

I have logged in and investigated your site. I can confirm that this is a bug in the latest release of the theme. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Once they’ve fixed this issue, it will be updated and rolled out in the next release update cycle.

Please bear with us.

2 Likes

THIS IS A DISASTER AND NEEDS A FIX IMMEDIATELY.

I just had a Google wave come through and ALL my websites using PRO dropped at least 5 positions in ranking… This needs a massive email warning sent out, and an update to all users. HELP PLEASE.

Hello @nlwebdesign,

Thanks for updating this thread. Our developers were already made aware of this issue. They are already making a fix for this issue. Please watch out when we roll out our next release update cycle soon.

Thank you for your understanding.