Yoast SEO Analysis - v2

Hi - the previous thread is locked (I’d prefer to get updates there, but can no longer post), can you please provide an update on this topic?

Hi there,

I checked the issue tracker and the problem is not solved yet. Our development team are actively on this and need to find a way to bring the V2 element to the_content which is the only place that Yoast content analyzer checks, Currently all the data is processed in the meta options table in v2 elements which are not detected by Yoast.

Rest assured that this matter is in our development team radar and we will inform via the Changelog as soon as there is a workaround or official support regarding the case.

Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA regarding the case at the moment. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

What does this mean in terms of general SEO ranking, though? Is this issue specific to the Yoast SEO plugin, or does this issue effect all SEO rankings?

Hello @sumcmedia,

It won’t have any sort of issues with your search rankings on Google and other search engines. It’s just that Yoast SEO is not able to detect the content, at the moment you won’t be able to use some part of plugins features and function. As mentioned by Christopher that our development team working on to fix the problem.

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Hi - just wanted to check in here. Any updates?

Hi there,

There is no update yet, and it might be a complex as both ends has limitations. Please stay tuned :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi, just checking in. Any update?

Hi there,

No update yet, but it’s on our list. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/bug-fixing-usability-update/26811

Thanks!

Hi, just checking in. Any update?

Hello @sAustinPower,

Thanks for writing in!

In the bug fixing and usability update link it’s mentioned that we are hoping for a April release. At the moment I don’t have any update on the launch date.

Thanks for understanding and your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.