Yeost SEO Compatability

Hi

Recently installed Yeost SEO plugin to help with SEO of our site.

It seems that Pro doesn’t allow Yeost to read and analyse the website content. I have found the below advice on Yeost which suggests I need to allow this, see below. Can anyone help with this so that Yeost and Pro share their data…

The error

The text contains 0 words. This is far below the recommended minimum of 300 words. Add more content that is relevant for the topic.

Cause

If you have content and see this error, you are likely adding content outside of the default editor. Some plugins and themes, like page builders or visual composers, do not share their content with our analysis feature.

Solution

Add content to the default editor and the word count will update automatically.

If you’re using a page builder that does not share their content, please contact their development team to request compatibility with the Yoast SEO keyword analysis. They can learn more about this functionality here.

In most cases, search engines can still see and analyze your content. If you are unable to pass your content into our analysis, you may decide to disable the keyword analysis.

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

Actually the issue is that, Yoast SEO content analyzer is not able to access Pro content. It only analyzes the raw content of the editor instead of the processed live page. Not to worry as it has nothing to do with how search engines crawl and index your website pages. The problem is specific to Yoast SEO content analyzer that is unable to access contents wrapped in shortcodes.

We are aware of this problem and our developers are looking into this. We have also published a document wherein we have listed the most important things team is currently working on which also includes Yoast SEO. Here is the link:

At the moment I can share a specific date but as mentioned in above article, we are hoping for an April release.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.