Xtheme not quite right

Dear Team,

My Xtheme is looking really strange.
Icons for buttons are missing.
Interface looks like it’s missing stuff.

Please let me know if there’s something I can do to fix it.

Thank you,

Dan

Hi Dan,

The only issue I am seeing is related to Revslider: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqjDi6te2i
Icons are showing. Since you are using latest revslider, please try the suggestion on this thread. Let us know how this goes.

Thank you Lely,

I couldn’t access that interface so I deleted Revslider, but I am still having the same issues.
If you look at Cornerstone, there’s something wrong.
Is it a bad Cornerstone install?

Hello Dan,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and opened couple of pages in Cornerstone and can see icons not showing up. Though the link is working fine, icons are not showing up. Please do the following:

1. Under Plugins > Installed Plugins please deactivate and delete Cornerstone.
  2. Next, visit X menu and doing so will automatically install Cornerstone builder.

Once Cornerstone is installed please clear cache. Then open the page in Cornerstone and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply.
I updated and tested in a couple different browsers, but still have the same result.

Hello Dan,

Please login using the Administrator “DanRacimo” account and then go to X > Settings > Permissions. Please make sure that other user roles has access to the settings and features of the X theme.

For more details about Permissions, please check this out:

It looks like that’s for a pro version of xtheme.
Mine isn’t pro.
I’m going to reinstall x and see if I can fix it.

Hi Dan,

Sure, please re-install it first. Let us know if it’s still the same and we’ll check.

Thanks!

My hosting company fixed stuff on the server side and now all is well.
Thank you for working with me, but it wasn’t an X problem.

You’re welcome, glad things sorted out now on your site,

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.