XPro 1.2.1 Messes up Navigation

After upgrading, clearing caches, deleting cookies I’m getting a complete messed up navigation. Note: everything looks fine in the Header Builder however it doesn’t load right on the front end. For now i have reverted a back up since this is a live site.

Same here! Fix this, PLEASE!

Same here, Yes Please fix… Major issues with this update…

Can we get a link to the affected site so we can see this happening?

Hello @Londibob, @zedinho, and @loend43,

Thanks for writing in and we’re sorry about this issue. This is due to a regression from the previous release that we were able to uncover based on your feedback. This will be addressed in the coming maintenance release. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to get that out as soon as possible.

Further info: this was due to certain styles from multiple bars across regions getting erroneously combined together.

Upon updating, you should see everything appear as it should as dynamic styles are flushed and regenerated when performing an update.

Make sure all caching is off to ensure you’re seeing the latest styles when this happens. If you are still running into an issue, a save of the settings and a refresh should do it (but I don’t believe you’ll need to as things should be reset as mentioned previously).

@kory when will you release this maintenance update?

This is urgent, my site is completely broken

@zedinho,

We are hoping to have the release out today, but it could possibly be tomorrow depending on time.

As a side note, for any users who have not reviewed our recommended policies on updates, it is important to remember that things like development environments to test updates are highly recommended so that any issues that may arise don’t happen on live sites. We have a very thorough, in-depth article on these items here:

That side note was an unnecessary comment imo. I completely understood when the new major version had some bugs, but then we addressed those and you released a patch for the issue. I would have expected the patch not to break things even more since the issue was with the same thing (i.e. the side header).

All we’re doing here is to point out the urgency and help you guys find the bugs in your product. It’s not like this bug affected some small feature of your theme, but rather a very essential part of it.

However, I am very grateful for X and Pro and you guys and I think it’s awesome what you do. Looking forward to another patch being released soon and hope that everything works.

1.2.2 is now available via auto updates. Give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Thanks. Seems to work.

ok great! thanks for confirming

Thank you guys for getting this fix so fast. 1.2.2 is much better. Definitaly fixed my header issues on live site. But now they show up broken in the editor. I have managed to work my way around that. But I figure you guys might want to know so you have a seamless theme. There is also still some z-indexing issues lingering around. I have temporarly fixed with CSS by adding:

.x-navbar-sticky {
z-index: 1;
position: relative;
}
.x-column:last-of-type {
z-index: auto;
}
.x-column.x-1-3 {
z-index: auto;
}

Not sure if this will help you figure anything out… But figure I would share… I will be looking forward to the next update hopefully coming real soon to address the final bugs…

jupitermarketingroup.com

I’m seeing this on my automatic updates but my header is still wonky. Any tips?

Installed Version
5.1.1 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
5.2.2 CHANGELOG
Checked Every 12 Hours
Nothing to report.

@loend43 Thanks for pointing this out. I’m not seeing the z-index issues you’re describing. If you wouldn’t mind, could you open a new thread and add logins in a secure note? I could take a look there at what’s going on. Edit: I see you already have a topic open. Could you add it over there? https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/left-fixed-header-got-worse-on-the-1-2-1-update/10632

@colleendeborah I think this is a different issue entirely. You’re using X with UberMenu while this topic is about an issue with Pro. I see you already have another topic open, so we can continue assisting you there.

I can confirm the latest changes have fixed the problem I was experiencing. Thanks team.

Great! Thanks for confirming.

Thank for all the help guys and great work. Updated to 1.2.3 today and all issues seam fixed.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: