Left Fixed header Got worse on the 1.2.1 update

My fixed left headers broke after I updated to 1.2. I thought it was because of the way you guys designed the new coding that you were talking about, so I thought i had to live with it. So I went and adjusted my entire gallery to compensate for the header adjustments that happend by moving my page left 300px. Which then threw off the responsivness. Figuring this new update might be the fix for the issues I installed 1.2.1 and it made it worse. It now just moved the whole header into a 100x200px rectangle at the top left hand side of my pages. And I can not figure out how to adjust the code to fix for that. So any help on this would be extremly helpful. Maybe a new update that will fix the margins and paddings for the side headers. The update did fix the 300px offset. But now with a shrunken header it is worse. When you go into pro to edit it. It look as it should. However when you look at it live it is all jacked up. What can I do? Pages that got messed up https://joshsmith.photography/gallery/

I have the same problem. Reported here:

Maybe you wanna follow those threads too. Let’s see where they answer first.

1 Like

So far i discovered that there is a conflict with using a fixed left on media 980 with a fixed top for the smaller media types. This was supportted in the previous version. Is this going away or a glitch that will be fixed?

I have currently set a new single top header until this can get fixed. Let me kow if you want to take a look at what is happening. I would leave it but iti is a live site so i havve to get it fixed and can not leave it broken. I would like to go back to the way it was set up before as it made my gallery very please to navigate through.

Thanks. Hope this helps some way in your development here.

Hello @zedinho and @loend43,

Thanks for writing in and we’re sorry about this issue. This is due to a regression from the previous release that we were able to uncover based on your feedback. This will be addressed in the coming maintenance release. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to get that out as soon as possible.

Further info: this was due to certain styles from multiple bars across regions getting erroneously combined together.

Upon updating, you should see everything appear as it should as dynamic styles are flushed and regenerated when performing an update.

Make sure all caching is off to ensure you’re seeing the latest styles when this happens. If you are still running into an issue, a save of the settings and a refresh should do it (but I don’t believe you’ll need to as things should be reset as mentioned previously).

As mentioned on another thread, you’re still having some z-index issues. I can’t seem to reproduce these. Would you mind if we logged into your site to check things out? You can add login info in a secure note.

Hi Alexander, Sorry got this a little late or I would have said sure. Updated to your latest build today 1.2.3 and all my issues seam to have be all taken care of. Excellent work guys. That must have been pretty stressfull on this release with of the bugs to work out on this one. But you guys were very responsive and the fixes came incredibly fast. So my hats off to you, you have impressed me once again. For now this is the only theme I will work with. Keep up the great work…

Glad to hear it’s all sorted. :slight_smile:

Cheers!