X Theme Running Slow

Hi,

The website I am working on runs slowly both on the front and back ends. I have installed the W3 Total Cache a number of weeks ago and I used the recommended settings given by your website. The site is still running slowly. I also deleted some unnecessary plugins and nothing seemed much improved. I was wondering if you might have any other suggestions?

Also, the W3 plugin somehow conflicts with cornerstone causing it not to load. So, if I need to work with cornerstone, I disable W3 first.

The site is www.audacitymagazine.com

Thanks!

Hey @djmnhistory,

Aside from caching, what other elements of website optimization did you follow in our performance article?

Please also note that, as said in the article, it serves as a foundation, is only for information purposes and is not a guarantee that it will speed up your site because there are a number of factors that could affect website performance and the theme already is optimized. Web host performance is also crucial. It is also discussed in our article.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.