X Theme | Mobile Menu dont work

Hello,

on my x Theme the menu points on the mobile menu dont get shown if I click on the mobile menu. What could be the reason for this?

Hi @Gamer1,

Thanks for reaching out.

I checked your site and there is error originating from Autoptimize cache, and due to that, I can’t trace the origin of the issue. Would you mind disabling your Autoptimize plugin then test it again? Then we’ll surely test it again if the issue remains.

Thanks!

Hello @Gamer1,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your website and I see that you are using X Theme version 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 3.5.4. Please note that the version of X Theme that’s there on website is incompatible with Cornerstone. In that regards please update X Theme to latest version 6.5.5 to avoid any compatibility issues.

You can take a look at following resources to update X Theme:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

I now have disabled Autooptimize. Yes its not updated, cause I did changes without a child theme. If I update it now, the changes are gone. What would you recommend?

Hello @Gamer1,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that case I suggest you to install and activate child theme. Have you made code level changes into child theme especially PHP changes? If yes, then you will have to move the changes to child theme manually and then proceed to update theme. You can take a look at following resources:

You can use following resources to download and setup child theme.

Download Child theme from following source: https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

Please take a look at following article to setup child theme:

Thanks.

The problem is, I dont know what I have changed. This was a long time ago.

Hello @Gamer1,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You will have to backtrack the changes that was made. I suggest you to first update the website on a staging server so that in case any issues that comes up you can take a closer look without breaking the live website. This will also help you to recall the changes that was made in the theme files.

To setup a staging server you can take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

Thank you that was a good tip and worked

You’re welcome, @Gamer1.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.