X Theme Ethos 1 Demo Setup

Hi Team,

I am having some confusion while setting up Ethos 1 Demo. Not getting the desired look.
Could you please do me a favour and install the demo? Setup is for a new WordPress installation.

Thank you
Jay

Hi Jay,

I recommend you to take a look at this article first:

Then can you please let us know which issues you’re facing when imported the demo content?

It could be corrupted because of the PHP Max Script Execute Time is a bit low. Please check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 120 for optimal usage (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi,

I have shared the details in secure note. Thank you.

Hi @mrutyunjaya4u,

I’ve successfully imported the Ethos 1 demo content for you.

Please set the images and videos for your posts.

Regards!

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for.

You’re welcome, Jay.

Hi Team,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I had to do a fresh installation under a new domain. Again encountered the same problem.
Could you please install the demo for one last time? I guess I am doing the process wrong or may be some additional tweak required from theme option after importing the demo. I will get it sorted soon.

Shared the new credentials in secure note.

Thanks a ton, Jay

Hello Jay,

I have logged in and installed Ethos 1 demo in your site. Please it now.

Regards.

Thank you so much.

Glad we could help, follow this post to get the Ethos 1 demo look.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.