X subscribe form give error on submit

One of my form gives error on submit. Other forms on site are working well.

“Stay connected” form at bottom right of this page http://www.vanessajtucker.co.uk/contact-me/

I have scrolled your apex site for a solution but none are there.

Thank you for your help

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested your form and I’ve got a success message upon submitting your form.

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and test this issue again.

Thanks!

Thank you for looking into it.

It is actually the form at the bottom right of the page that I am having an issue with.

You’re most welcome!

I’m sorry, you’ve been looking at the wrong form. There are 3 forms on the page.

The form you need to look at is situated at the bottom right of the page. You’ve been looking at the form in the centre of the page. Please read previous email.

Look at the footer of the page, the form is on the right side, look at this one please.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Ah, I thought you’re saying that it’s a false alarm since you tested with the wrong form.

What email address you’re testing it with? Please make sure to use a not-yet subscribed email or not a fake email. The subscription is working well on my end, but it displays errors if I use fake email.

Thanks!

I am still not able to subscribe using the form with a new email address. I’ve tried on Firefox and Chrome with different emails. No joy, I get the same error message. ‘We’re sorry! Something went wrong. We were unable to add your email to the list. Please try again later.’

Your email has not been added to the Mailchimp list so I wouldn’t call it a success from your end.

What is ‘fake email’?

What can we do now? Do you have a debug at all?

Hi there,

I used the network panel of my Google Chrome Browser Developer Toolbar and found out an error response of:

That shows the Name field seems to be empty even if I add something to it. I am not sure why this must happen. Please make sure that you use the Email Forms plugin and not the X Subscribe plugin which is an old version.

For more information about the Email Forms plugin please read this article:

Thank you.

Thank you for sorting it out for me. I will change from X subscribe to Email forms and it should do it.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.