X Search modal related questions

Hi,
I need to translate the search label in the main search modal (Integrity stack) > Type and Press “enter” to Search < text
and also to remove the uppercase style from the input element (tt-upper css class).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nick

Hello @newmangreece,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Please add following code in child theme function.php file to translate search text. Please replace TEXT GOES HERE from the code shared below.

if ( ! function_exists( 'x_navbar_searchform_overlay' ) ) :
       function x_navbar_searchform_overlay() {

if ( x_get_option( 'x_header_search_enable', '' ) == '1' ) :

?>

<div class="x-searchform-overlay">
             <div class="x-searchform-overlay-inner">
               <div class="x-container-fluid max width">
                 <form method="get" id="searchform" class="form-search center-text" action="<?php echo esc_url( home_url( '/' ) ); ?>">
                   <label for="s" class="cfc-h-tx tt-upper">{TEXT GOES HERE}</label>
                   <input type="text" id="s" class="search-query cfc-h-tx center-text tt-upper" name="s">
                 </form>
               </div>
             </div>
           </div>

<?php

endif;

}
       add_action( 'x_before_site_end', 'x_navbar_searchform_overlay' );
     endif;  

2. To remove upper case styling please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-searchform-overlay .form-search label {text-transform: initial;}

To learn more about CSS text transform property, please refer following post. https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_text_text-transform.asp

I am also sharing few resources that you can refer to download and set up child theme.

https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant,

Thank you for the detailed help on this. It work like a charm!

N.

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.