X Pro: Essential Grid Validation

Good Day,

I have tried to read up other questions listed on the KB.

But can still not find a solution.

I have the latest version of X Pro validated and I am using Essential Grid 2.3.2

It is still asking me for a purchase code to use premium grids.

2nd question: When creating a grid, I want to use the bulk importer for images.

However when I select more than 9 images it only shows the a preview of 9 and I can not scroll down. This could be a caching issue?

Any help/direction would be appreciated, thank you :slight_smile:

Hello @RSI-DEV,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can continue to use the bundled version without purchase code. However, to use the premium features you will have to purchase licence from Themepunch. Regarding the second problem, please try clearing cache and see how it goes. In case problem is still there, please try out following solutions:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

@Prasant thank you for the quick response.

I will try the solutions you offered, thank for the great support as always.

You’re welcome!

@Jade I have tried the solutions Prasant has suggested.

The Essential Grid still only shows 9 images.

I created a test Grid with 17 pictures and it also only shows 9.

Emptied cache and disabled plugins as suggested.

Not to sure why it is acting up :no_mouth:

Hi there,

That is because of the Max Visible Rows setting that you have set to the grid.

You are currently seeing 9 items which is in 3 rows that was set to the grid. Try disabling the pagination setting or increase the Max Visible Rows setting.

Hope this helps.

@Jade thank you!

Just checking on the aggressive caching error in the builder.

I have cleared my cache, and tested plugins and it still has the same error? This could be a hosting error?

Hello @RSI-DEV,

I am another staff and created a new test page. I inserted the grid on the page and all the 19 images displayed on the page.

Please check the secure note for the test page.

@RueNel thank you very much, that is all sorted.

Just having a major issue with aggressive caching errors.

Edit: It seems to work sometimes and then other times it does not? Could this have to do with my hosting? I have minimal plugins installed.

Hi,

Try to increase maximum execution time by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file.

set_time_limit(300);

Hope that helps

@paul.r thank you for the assistance.

I have been monitoring the site and it still does the same thing.

This is a hosting issue? It is near impossible to edit without being able to use the editor.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi @RSI-DEV,

Could you please temporarily disable the Wordfence plugin?

Thank you.

@thai this has been done, let me know when I can turn it back on.

Thank you!

Hello @RSI-DEV,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and in dev tools I see Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) error message when editing the page in Content builder. Please try out following solutions:

1. Please try to test for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

@Prasant I have disabled and tested plugins (low amount of plugins).

I find that the conflict happens on certain pages and not others.

Max Memory is 256 and has been enabled by the Host.

Should I rather create a template from the conflicting pages then create a new page and import the template as a workaround?

Not too sure why this is happening, other domains are perfect.

Thank you for your assistance!

Hey @RSI-DEV,

I see an Internal Server Error when loading your home page in the builder. That error is generic however but it’s surely a hosting / server related issue. Please contact your host to check the error logs to see specific recent errors that might point out to the exact cause.

Thanks.

@christian_y thank you for the help.

I saw somewhere that this could be related to MOD_Security?

What is the file that X Pro uses, I can ask the Host to check on their side?

Hello @RSI-DEV,

Please check out this thread for reference:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.