X license does not unlock Cornerstone as promised

Hello - I bought the x license recently and installed it into my wordpress along with the cornerstone plugin which it stated would come free with my installation under the same license - this hasn’t worked - when I input my purchase code for x theme into the cornerstone validation window it states that it isn’t acceptable - what am I doint wrong?

It was clearly stated that cornerstone comes with the X Theme

I feel conned

Website states . . . “Each purchase of X includes a license of Cornerstone, the most advanced and intuitive 100% frontend page builder on the market today.”

When I put in my purchase code into the Cornerstone code validator it says . . . “We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.”

Any advice?

Ian

Hello Ian,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There is no need to separately validate Cornerstone when using with X Theme as Cornerstone gets automatically validated.

To resolve the problem, first you delete X from Appearance > Themes and Cornerstone from Plugins > Installed Plugins. After that please download latest installable zip archive copy of X Theme from members area or Themeforest and installed the same from Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.

Once you have installed and activated X Theme, please visit X > Validation and enter the purchase code. Doing so will validate X Theme and in turn Cornerstone. More information can also be found on our Product Validation guide:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.