X License cannot validate on Wordpress dashboard

On my Wordpress dashboard, I get a big banner at the top that says “This X License is not Validated. Fix.”. When I click on ‘fix’, it brings me to a page that asks me to input my Envato purchase code or Themeco license. When I input my Envato purchase code into the specified field, it brings me a page that doesn’t load; the process just stops there.

When I attempt to register my license on this Themeco account, it says: Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

How can I get this issue fixed? This is totally legitimate license that I bought a few days ago. I installed X on the temporary url to begin constructing the site while the nameservers propagated. Perhaps this could be the issue? Please advise.

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for writing, Is that the site you’re working on below? Your current X (6.0.4) is not compatible with your current Cornerstone (3.1.3), please update both to the latest version X 6.1.4, Cornerstone 3.1.4

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

After you have successfully updated to the latest version.

Try to validate your X theme again (X > Validation).

Product Validation

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.