WP Estimation & Payments

Hi,

I have spent most of the day trying to work out how WP Estimation & Payments works, and have almost got what I am after in the preview.

However, when I embed the shortcode into my page, I get something very different and awful. The preview shows three sequential pages. The embedded page shows everything including post-submission messages. I attach some screenshots.

Is this normal, or do I need to do something different?

Thanks,
Christopher

Hi Christopher,

The screenshots you shared with us seems to be normal forms that the plugin would generate. Would you please give more information about what you do and what do you expect and you get something other than expected?

If you want to know more about the plugin you can read this article.

You can share with us with the URL/USer/Pass of your website using a Secure Note alongside of the steps you took and the expectations that you have. Then we will have better information to give you and answer that you can or can not achoeve what you think.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the reply - sorry for my late response. The preview in the WP E&P builder is very different to the screenshots.

The screenshots were of the “live” page, yet they showed all the messages which should come after a step is completed. For example, “Thank you, we will contact you shortly” shows before the first step has even been made! The preview in the builder is clean and well-designed, very different to what is on the actual webpage.

I will send login details. Compare the difference between the builder’s preview and the actual page. It will hopefully illustrate my original question.

Thanks,
Christopher

Hey @cdnwhite,

The credentials you’ve given are incorrect. Please check.

Thanks.

Please try again. I have changed the password. Hopefully working now.

Hi @cdnwhite,

Another staff here and been trying it and the result is still the same in the above screenshot. Maybe it’s due to security? As you’ll see, it doesn’t display what’s wrong (blank error).

And we can’t provider our IP since it’s dynamic, it may change the next time we’ll check it. And we’re from different countries.

Thanks!

Yes, the security is your plugin Under Construction. I have temporarily disabled it to allow you to get in.

I still could not login. The Under Construction is not a security plugin. What are you using to change the default WordPress admin login URL? That is the security plugin.

Would you mind deactivating all of the third party plugins?

Thanks.

Security plugin is disabled and all details updated in Secure Note.

Hi @cdnwhite,

This is known as the issue at least from multiple tests, I’ll add this to our issue tracker.

I tried some workaround and it’s not working, it doesn’t load the stylesheet and javascript files correctly.

Thanks!

Thanks @Rad. Is there an estimate of when a fix is likely to be available, so I know whether I need to find another solution, or not?

Thanks.

Hi @cdnwhite

I confirm that this issue has been logged to our dev team for further investigation, at the moment I don’t know whether this is going to be fixed or not and when it will get fixed, our dev team is working hard to set the priorities to fix bugs and introduce new features according to the roadmap.

Thanks.

I’d like to chime in and report I am having the same issue. @Alaa would very much like/need to see a fix for this.

Are there any known work arounds to get the form to work? Using it as a separate page, perhaps?

Hi Zachary,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use the separate pages workaround as you mentioned. The problem is that the Global Blocks are not rendered correctly inside the E&P plugin and that is the main cause for the problem for the user we replied to, but I am not sure if that is the case for you. If not you need to open up a separate thread to follow up the case.

To set the expectation, it is a mixed problem both from a feature of the theme and the bundled plugin. The section of the theme feature can be fixed by us but the section of the bundled plugin needs to be reviewed by the developers of the plugin and it will take time.

So not everything is in our hands and we are not able to give you proper ETA regarding this bug. The correct place to follow up and see if the problem is fixed or not in a particular release will be the Changelog.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.