Woocommerce VC

Could be possible to use it to change the shop maintaing the rest of the custom pages of X theme woocommerce?

Hello @Borislav.VD,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I haven’t used above plugin so it’s difficult for me to comment. May be you can ask for a demo copy and test on your website, provided they have a policy to give demo or minified version of the plugin for testing.

Thanks for understanding.

Yes the plugin does not work at all . Could be possible to get the default version of woocommerce on X theme ? May be it would be working with it and not with the custom X theme woocommerce

Hi,

It’s possible but we don’t recommend it as it could cause more issues than good.

You can try this extension instead. - https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-woo-checkout-editor/93

You can install it via X > Validation

Thanks

Ok could be possible to have 2 themes into the same domain . I mean in some way ¨X theme ¨is not a dedicated e commerce theme , but it is really exceptional and the very best website for NON e-commerce needs . Could be possible to solve this weak point using another theme into the same domain ? ( specifically e commerce theme )

Hi,

It’s not possible, you can only use one theme per wordpress installation.

If you want, you can create a subfolder or subdomain and install another wordpress.

Thanks

Ok Could be possible to help me in order to achieve the normal woocommerce settings avoiding the x theme woocommerce template ? What I should change from the files ? thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

Could be possible to help me in order to achieve the normal woocommerce settings avoiding the x theme woocommerce template ?

• What you are asking is a complete re code of the theme. If you wish to remove total support for WooCommerce in the theme, you will have to remove everything that we have integrated in the theme to work with WooCommerce. That would include all the WooCommerce template overrides in the woocommerce folder /wp-content/themes/x/woocommerce and all the custom functions we have created for WooCommerce which is located in wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/plugins/woocommerce.php. I would not even recommend removing or changing all of this files because it will just lead to another series issue and we will just go around in circles.

• What I could advised is that you install WooComposer page plugin and will have to make it work with the theme. If the theme does not support the plugin, since it is an Addon to the Visual Composer, we might need to communicate the creators of the plugin so that it will work flawlessly with the theme.

Hope this helps.

thank you they have worked on it . COuld be possible to double check is it is working fine . thank you once again for your great support

Hi @Borislav.VD,

It still looks the same, I checked it through FTP and the template files are still there, and woocommerce.php is still intact in its original code.

With this, I recommend contacting a developer, any deletion could lead to another issue which a developer should fix.

Thanks!

Exactly , i mean they have changed their own functions.php and shortcode.php and they have not touched anything from x theme and woocommerce ( x theme version) . So i can move all the elements and probably not creating conflicts because nothing was touched from the X theme

Hi there,

Sure, you can move them but make sure to always backup the site before doing any major changes.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.