Woocommerce issues displaying properly

hi, woocommerce is not displaying properly on my website and I’m not sure how to change anything as I don’t want to mess around with any code. im fairly a dummy on web design, Ive only used cornerstone. is there anyway I can give in log in details and the ‘support team’ can fix these issues for me?
my problems are that the basket page doesn’t respond or show what’s in the basket, also the color of text is white on a white background and doesn’t show. the border around the checkout page also is invisible and doesn’t fit on screen correctly.

Hello Husam,

I have checked your site and there is a JS error that is causing the issue:

It is possible that the JS error is from a third party plugin active on your site so please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also, kindly make sure to clear your site’s cache.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

So, ive done as instructed, but it seems to be the same. how do I know if I’ve taken care of that issue. ive uninstalled all third party plug ins and have re installed one by one and it made no difference. How do I receive info like the picture above to see if there’s an issue still. or If you could check for me please and let me know if theres an issue remaining. it might be that there is no issue and woo commerce just doesn’t look visibly appealing with the theme I’m using.

Hi Husam,

I don’t see any javascript error anymore and the basket page displays it all. Perhaps you will have to clean your browser cache, then test it again.

Thanks!

Right so it seems to be displaying properly now, but is there any thread which allows me to change the way WooCommerce looks on my site? thank you for your great help.

Glad to hear things sorted out on your end now, I’m not entirely sure what do you mean Woocommerce looks, but you can start from here.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.