Woocommerce - checkout is no longer available

Hello,
http://museum.riwaro.de
The shop worked perfectly until yesterday.
Today suddenly a problem has arisen. Everything works perfectly right up to the shopping cart. If I want to checkout then nothing happens. After a while, a white page will appear.

I ask for help
Best regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory and maximum execution time or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

6 Set wp_debug to true in wp-config.php file, to enable error reporting. This will show the real error instead of blank white screen.

7 Confirm that you have done all these and if none of it helps, please provide us your wordpress and ftp login in Secure Note

Thanks.

Hello,

where can I find the Secure Note icon?

Hi There,

Please edit your checkout page and do not use the Content Builder. You only need to add this shortcode to the page content of the checkout page:

[woocommerce_checkout]

We also have an extension to customize all the checkout fields:

Regards!

Hello,
thank you very much for your help.
I have followed your instructions. It works again.
I have define (‘WP_DEBUG’, true); activated. There are some errors on the page. How can I fix the errors?
For example:

Notice: WC_Product::get_parent ist seit Version 3.0 veraltet! Benutze stattdessen WC_Product::get_parent_id. in /homepages/2/d42178648/htdocs/museum/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3853

Notice: id wurde fehlerhaft aufgerufen. Produkteigenschaften sollten nicht direkt abgerufen werden. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(’/themes/pro/woocommerce.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/integrity/woocommerce.php’), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(’/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-product.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, x_woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title, woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart, WC_Product->supports, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_product_supports’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, Product_Addon_Display->ajax_add_to_cart_supports, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Weitere Informationen: Debugging in WordPress (engl.) (Diese Meldung wurde in Version 3.0 hinzugefügt.) in /homepages/2/d42178648/htdocs/museum/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4161

Best regards, Thomas

Hey Thomas,

Most of the notices you showed are usually caused by empty options in Theme Options > WooCommerce. Please make sure there are no empty options there.

You can also set WP_DEBUG to false again so it will stop displaying notices. Notices aren’t critical for your site to function.

Thanks.

Thank you very much…

Thomas

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.