WooCommerce CheckOut Customization

Does anyone know how I can make it so it has a max width of 600 px on desktop and 300 on mobile?
And does anyone know of any apps or extentions i can use to custom design the layout within X Theme?
Ideally, i’d like to use store front’s default layout for the checkout, but i don’t know how to do that without messing up X Theme everywhere else on my site.

Jesse

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. You can use CSS media queries to have a max width of 600px on desktop ad 300px on mobile devices. Here’s a example CSS code that you can take a look.
@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
  .class-name {
    width: 300px !important; /* for mobile devices */
  }
}
@media only screen and (min-width: 600px) {
  .class-name {
    width: 600px !important; /* for mobile devices */
  }
}

You can find the class name using Google Chrome dev tools. Here’s a tutorial that you can take a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFnnxfA70g

1. Can you please elaborate on having custom design layout? Is for the checkout page? Though not a page builder but you can take a look at Woo Checkout Editor that comes with X Theme. Woo Checkout Editor can be installed from X > Validation > Extensions. Here’s a getting started tutorial.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Is there anyway to use the WooCommerce Storefront theme for Checkout Only? The Editor that comes with X Theme only appears to allow for adding and removing fields, i Don’t see anything that would let me change the layout or add graphics or do any of the stuff that i can do in Cornerstone.

Hi,

Regretfully that is not possible.

There are a lot of ways to customize the checkout page, by using filters and hooks or using a customize template but these are outside the scope of support that we offer.

You might want to check the link below to help you get started.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.