Woocommerce breadcumbs, missing product description, upsell and related

Hi

We have set up a site to use WooCommerce. There appear to be a couple of issues.

First… On the product pages it’s displaying a title / breadcrumb area that just displays “false”. I’ve followed the x theme woocommerce tutorial (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-working-with-woocommerce/58) and set all the settings in the options area for it, as well as setting the permalinks to “Shop base with category” but nothing changes.

<div class="x-landmark-breadcrumbs-wrap">
  <div class="x-landmark">
    <h1 class="h-landmark"><span>false</span></h1>
  </div>
</div>

The second issue is that it’s not displaying the full description, upsell or related items. They are not being output at all so it’s not a css issue at least. The summary description, price and add to basket buttons appear to be fine. I’ve turned off all plug-ins that relate to the woocommerce with no luck.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi. Note updated.

Hi,

The wordpress admin login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

It should work now… I think I hit generate password rather than save.

Hi,

It was showing false because the Shop Title was set as false (Theme Options > Renew > Shop Title)

and the breadcrumbs was also deactivated. (Theme Options > Header > Miscellaneous)

I went ahead and enabled the breadcrumbs and then change the shopt title

Kindly check in your end.

Thanks

That’s great. Thanks.

What about the other issues?

Hey @Legin76,

Would you mind opening the unresolved issues each on its own separate thread? This is so we avoid confusion and, it is easy to miss details if you ask different issues in the same thread.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.