Woocommerce Alternative

Hi,

I wanted if you have an alternative to Woocommerce that working with xtheme. I’m thinking to shopify.
Is that working with xtheme ?

Kind regards

Hi There,

We haven’t tested yet ourselves.

Woo Commerce is fully supported.

You might consult alternatives on our Facebook Group X Theme Users

Hope it helps

Thank you for your answer.

Are you able to help me with Woo Check Out Manager.
I created a button that allows customers to upload a Logo. But when you click on it, it doesn’t work.

Kind regards,

Hi There,

We don´t offfer support for 3rd party plugins, but we can take a look and try to guide you to the solution.

The best would be to contact the plugin developer.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks you for your answer.
The plugin is from http://demo.theme.co/woo-checkout-editor/ and i dont know who is the dev.

What kind of information do you need: my website ? Logitout
My issue is during the check out, for the product Tags, I want my clients able to upload a logo (not more than 1 mo). But the button doesn’t work.

Thanks,

Hi there,

We do have an in-house custom development team that offers custom development services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at pinnacle@theme.co if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there,

I presume it’s not free?
Moreover, i do not need to dev something but just the add-ons sold with Xtheme: slight_smile:

Regards

Hi there,

I checked the front end of your website and went to the checkout page. Upon clicking on the button you mentioned this error happens:

It shows that the MIME type is incorrect somehow and it needs additional information regarding the Facebook Events Javascript file.

Kindly check details of the plugin usage here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-woo-checkout-editor/93

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to check your setup and see what is wrong.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Are you able to give me the code line where the error occurs ?

Thanks

Hi there,

I accessed your website and tried to check for plugin conflicts, that is why I deactivated all plugins except Woocommerce, Woo Checkout Editor and Cornerstone, but unfortunately now I get this error:

I don’t know if deactivating plugins made this redirect loop error or something other happened on that time, but would you please kindly double check?

Is there any known issue you are aware regarding this?

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
I’ll check the error and i’ll back to you.

Regards

HI there,

I could access it now, but would you mind updating your plugins first? I could do that but it’s best to backup your site first. The new updated may contain the fixes :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.