WooCommerce 3.6 Update broke Store page and Product Pages

Hello,

My store page and indivdual pages are all messed up. Can you help? I am running the woocommerce 3.6. Can you help me downgrade it back to woocommerce 3.5? I do not know how.

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for writing in!

As of today the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.5.7. Please downgrade to the supported version by downloading the package from following resource.

Thanks.

I understand that now. I tried downgrading by using WP rollback but still had the same issues show up after I did it on my staging site. Could you help me downgrade it?

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for updating the thread.

To downgrade you can deactivate and delete current version of WooCommerce from Plugins > Installed Plugins. Doing so won’t have any impact of the WooCommerce data as they are saved in Database.

After that you can download supported version of WooCommerce using the link shared above and then install the same from Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.

Thanks.

I did as you said, and the issues are still there on the front end. And now the featured image for each product is not showing up on each respective product page. Please help!

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please share website login details in secure note for us to take closer look?

Thanks.

After I downgraded it, now there are woocommerce extensions that I can’t get to. They are in the installed plugins area but all I can do is deactivate and reactivate them. I cannot configure or change settings. I am missing the:

The Login credentials are attached. Please help me!

Also is it possible to use my staging site for testing? I use WP Staging.

I got on support with WooCommerce and basically because I updated the database after updating to WooCommerce 3.6, some extensions/plugins won’t work with the downgraded WooCommerce 3.5.7. As such, I have two options:

1. Either I restore only my databases via updraft to before I updated woocommerce database but loose orders/data and other databases from any plugins I have installed since then

2. Or I wait until the theme is compatible and then update woocommerce back to 3.6 and everything will be fine.

What’s interesting is that the front end of my site was still broken after reverting it back to 3.5.7. Nothing changed.

I unfortunately feel a bit paralyzed on what to do.

I have decided to upgrade it to 3.6.2 and leave it until you guys come up with the update since at least everything works in the back-end. Also there was no change on the front end either way. It is unfortunate that my store will look weird but at least it is functional and people can still purchase through it. What is timeline for WooCommerce 3.6 compatibility? Are we talking days? weeks? Months? Please let me know.

Hello Joseph,

It’s difficult for me to give an ETA regarding WooCommerce compatibility as our developers are testing WooCommerce 3.6 to make sure it’s compatible with our products.

I suggest you to keep an eye on the changelog page for product related announcements:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

I noticed that the WooCommerce Compatibility has been updated to 3.6.2. Yet I am still having issues with my shop page being messed up. Can you help please?

Hi Joseph,

Can you also try switching to a different PHP version and see if you’re getting the same errors. Usually your web hosting control panel should have an option to select a preferred PHP version (try switching to something between v5.6.x and v7.2.x).

In the meantime, I have also tried to login into your site, but it seems that you have changed your login URL. Also update your FTP credentials as well, so that we should be able to check your issue further.

Thanks!

My apologies. I do not use the default login url. I will attach it. Also, I currently use PHP 7.2 and never have changed it, nor had issues with my PHP version.

Hi Joseph,

Could you try disabling the terms and condition notice? No matter what I tried, it always redirects to that notice and I can’t find how to disable it in the admin. And while you’re on that, please try disabling the cache plugins and test it again. Let me know, Thanks!

I am not sure if I am disabled what you are talking about but did you mean this link: https://www.tlvbiblesociety.org/iw-data/terms_updates? Also I only use Litespeed cache and I deactivated it and did not see any change so I reactivated it.

Hi Joseph,

Please don’t reactivate the cache plugin while we’re troubleshooting it. And yes that link, I still can’t access the page as it always redirects me to that and I’m not sure how to disable it, plus it’s a live site and I don’t want to disable anything just for that terms redirect. Let me know.

Thanks!

Hey Rad,

I have deactivated the Litespeed cache plugin at least for today. I have disabled that prompt for Terms and conditions. I am unsure why you still are having it. I tried logging in myself and I was not prompted. Please let me know if it is working ASAP. I am available until 5pm EST.

Hello Joseph,

I have logged in and disabled your LiteSpeed cache. It still does not work because it turns out that you are using CloudFlare. Please log in to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache first.

After clearing your plugin caches, test your site again.

Ahh, Yes. My apologies. It does use cloudflare. I have put cloudflare into development mode and bypassed cloudflare cache for a short time.

On my staging site I tested deactivating all plugins other than just WooCommerce and I still had the issue. So No plugin conflict. Yet when I switched the theme from Pro-Child to X Theme, the Store then had no issues and looked completely normal again. So it appears to be an issue with the Pro Theme itself.