Woo gallery

Hi

A couple of problems with the layout of the shop here https://www.luxurymoon.co.uk/product/adira-period-panty-short/

The thumbnails are tiny, could they please be bigger. I tried this code but it didn’t work.

@media(min-width: 480px) {
.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs img {

height: 4em;

}}
@media(max-width: 480px) {
.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs img {

height:2em

}
.single-product .flex-viewport {
max-height: 300px !important;
}
.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs {
padding: 0px;
width: 100%;
padding-top: 1em;
}}

img.attachment-shop_single.size-shop_single {
width: 100% !important;
padding: 4px;
line-height: 1.8;
border: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
background-color: #fff;
-webkit-transition: border 0.3s ease,box-shadow 0.3s ease;
transition: border 0.3s ease,box-shadow 0.3s ease;
}
.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs {
top: auto;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
}
.single-product .entry-wrap {
padding-bottom: 120px;
}

Also, when you do a search for a product it comes up with a very large featured image - could that be removed or made smaller?

I love x with a passion that defies all logic but I do wish it looked better for woo x

I think I did it!
I added this to the child themes function php

// Remove product gallery slider and gallery zoom
// =============================================================================
add_action( ‘after_setup_theme’, ‘remove_woo_three_support’, 100 );
function remove_woo_three_support() {
remove_theme_support( ‘wc-product-gallery-zoom’ );
remove_theme_support( ‘wc-product-gallery-slider’ );
}
// =

I changed the min height here to be 150 but it is blurry. In the woo settings thumbnails are 400, if I make them smaller the catalogue images get smaller too.

Is there somewhere else I should change this setting so they are not blurry?

I’ll regen thumbnails now in case that works.

.single-product .flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs img {
min-height: 150px;
}

Hi @lisacole1

Regenerating the thumbnails should work, please try it and keep us updated.

To change the product search archive layout, please check (X > Theme Options > Blog > Archives > Style).

Thanks.

Sorry, that didn’t work to remove the large picture that comes up with the search and the smaller thumbnail images are still fuzzy

https://snag.gy/1d4E8K.jpg

I have 3 different types of woo images - the main one, the catalog one and the thumbnail shown in the gallery. I can find out how to set the size for the main one and the catalog, and I can use that code to make the thumbnail smaller but I can’t get it to look good at all

This is a Pro site with the same problem https://snag.gy/xMXKk9.jpg
The thumbnail for the gallery is set to 200, the code is set to 200 in the css, I’ve refreshed the thumbnails and cleared the cache. It looks awful! What am I doing wrong?

Hi lisacole1,

Please consider that the small thumbnails at the top of the gallery are because of the new gallery system of the Woocommerce and the image sizes now can be changed from Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce. That is also part of the new changes in recent versions of the Woocommerce and our theme does not have anything to do with that.

I suggest that you read the article below which will give you an insight about the Woocommerce images and how to set the sizes and change the gallery thumbnails to look like the way it was in previous versions:

Thank you.

thank you, I have done all that, I still have fuzzy images

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

thank you so much!

Hi lisacole1,

You did not install the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. I installed it and went to Tools > Regenerate Thumbnails and started the regenerating. It will take time.

Thank you.

I did I did I did!
Maybe not the one you suggested though! thank you so much, it looks lots better!

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.