Widget Footer Font color

So, I’m having trouble changing the menu text color to black in my top footer third widget section.

I’ve tried using a variation of code

footer.x-colophon .top .a .widget. nav_menu {
color: #000000;
}

I also would like to know how to make the button hover text in the footer white and make the sidebar widget text white.

Can you please advise?

Thank you!

Hello @quituck,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

footer.x-colophon.top .menu a {
    color: #000;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .x-btn:hover {
    color: #fff !important;
}
.x-sidebar.right .widget_recent_entries a{
    color: #fff !important;
}

1- I have found the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFnnxfA70g

2- For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfoY53QXEnI

Thanks.

Thanks.

I also would like to know how to align the covnertplus widget LEFT in the footer?

In addition, I’m having trouble with my contact 7 form. I’m not receiving messages I send through it. Any Suggestions on the problem?

Thanks again!

Hey @quituck,

Please try adding this code to your modal’s Custom CSS and remove the manual spaces in your form’s title. I’d recommend that you watch the screencast in the secure note to see why and how I came up with the CSS.

.x-colophon .cp-modal-body.cp-modal-every-design,
.x-colophon .cp-modal-every-design .cp-text-container,
.x-colophon .cp-module .col-lg-12 {
    padding: 2px !important;
}

Please just note that custom coding is not a part of our support. I only posted the code and gave a guide as an example. Though I added the footer’s class in there to make the code target the footer modal only but it’s not a guarantee that it will not break something nor that will remain stable in the future so fixing issues that would arise from the use of it and further enhancements should be forwarded to a third party developer.

I’d recommend that you use the Email Forms extension instead so you won’t need custom CSS.

The usual problem with forms not working is server setup. Please contact your web host for this.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.