When using Estimation & Payment Forms, content is all jumbled up

I’ve been trying to use the Estimation & Payment Forms to create a form on pop up, however whenever I use the shortcode I end up with it either not displaying, or all of the information of the form is messed up and un-useable. I tried using convert plus, raw content and adding it as a class to a button object, it pops up, but all the info is still not displayed right.

Let me know if you have a solution to this, it feels like a bug. I’m using Pro on the site.

How it looks when using shortcode.

Hi @Starmaxtransport,

Thanks for reaching out.

I can confirm that and it’s a known bug which currently doesn’t have any temporary workaround. It’s a conflict with the form’s assets and the rendering of the modal element. Instead, you could use 3rd party lightbox for now like from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-fancybox/#how%20can%20i%20display%20inline%20content%20in%20a%20fancybox%20overlay%20%3F

It’s not our plugin so we can’t provide support for that either.

Thanks for understanding.

Is there a way I can get it to work without using a lightbox/pop up and just displaying it on the page?

I tried using the fancybox , my form will show up correctly this time, but wont go past the first step.

Hi,

Yes you can make it work withou using a lightbox. You can display it to a page using the EP Form Shortcode.

For more information kindly refer to the link below

Thanks

I end up with the same result, with or without using a lightbox. Why give the plugin if it doesn’t work properly with your theme?

Hi @Starmaxtransport,

It’s working properly on our end and it should work without a lightbox or modal. Please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note for further checking.

Thanks!

Hey @Starmaxtransport,

First, I’d like to let you know that we do not bundle plugins that don’t work. Before releasing, every plugin is extensively tested. Though bugs are inevitable, it is not to the point that the software in general becomes unusable. If it does not work on your end and works for thousands of users, it is almost always an issue within your overall system including the combination of plugins used, optimization, server setup, etc…

Your case is not a bug. I inserted the only E&P form you have in a test page I created in your site and it works (see secure note). I tested the form from beginning to the end.

And, though you can put an E&P form in a lightbox, that is not recommended. It is not its intended design both technically and UX-wise to be placed in a modal or lightbox.

You say it doesn’t work on your end. Would you mind giving us the specific page or URL? Please also check your site of any malicious code because I was redirected to another site visiting your other pages.

Also, clear all caches including your browser cache then disable your caching plugin because it could be that your seeing a cached page.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.