Website Stopped working after deleting slide revolution

Hi there,
I need your urgent help please.
I deleted slider revolution and the entire site stopped working.
Please find attached the error note that appears when I open the site.

Thanks
Yara

Hello Yara,

Thanks for writing in!

It seems that the Revolution Slider Plugin was not deleted properly as I can see the folder name and files when inspecting the website.

At the same time I also suggest you to activate some other theme other then X Theme and see if website is working fine. In case website is working fine then I suggest you to activate the Parent theme as some customization done in child theme might also cause the problem.

If activating parent theme is not helping the cause then please delete and reinstall X Theme. For installation please take a look at following tutorial.

I also suggest you to test for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant,
The website re-worked itself today.
If the problem comes back, i’ll follow your instructions.
Thank you so much!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.