Want to add client testimonials & age verification pop-up

I need to add a client testimonial section to the home page and an age verification pop-up for users when they visit the site.

How would I do these two?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To add a testimonial slider, you can create a section and insert the classic slider. You may insert each of the testimonials in each of the slides.

And to have an age verification popup, you can use ConvertPlus plugin. To learn more about this plugin and how you can use this, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-convertplus/66

Hope this helps.

Ok so I figured out how to do the verification popup with the Modal Popup section within Convertplus.

But I can’t seem to relocate the verification button - it only allows you to chose top right or top left for positioning. I can however seem to drag/copy and paste it else where, but it is still not in the proper location and still shows a duplicate image in the top right vs just moving the verification button altogether?

Scratch this last message.

Still having an issue relocating the close button

Hi,

I checked and can see a lot of sites under your account.

Can you provide us the url of the site you are having an issue with.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.